The cup blender is one of the most-used appliances in the kitchen, thanks to which we can quickly prepare most dishes for the whole family.
The biggest advantage of cup blenders is independent work, we are not forced to hold it.
Chalice blenders have a lot of functions, thanks to which we can quickly prepare e.g. soups, sauces, smoothies, mousses and purees for children.
With the help of a standing blender, we can easily grind nuts or crush ice.
The cup blender is very easy to use as well as to clean. It provides the user with comfort and safety at work.
The use of the highest quality materials used to produce our cup blenders guarantees long-term reliability.
From our wide range of Bamix cup blenders, you can choose not only an extremely functional blender, but also one that blends perfectly into any kitchen interior.
Chalice blender - convenience and handiness
A decent cup blender is the perfect way to make everyday kitchen work easier, more pleasant, and above all definitely faster. In what situations should you bet on this type of device? What to look for when choosing the perfect cup blender? How much does good equipment cost and what specific models deserve special interest? The following comprehensive guide will provide answers.
Construction of a cup blender
A blender is an indispensable element of equipment in every explored kitchen. This inconspicuous device allows mixing, mixing and comminution of various products. The easy-to-use equipment is cheaper and more handy than huge food processors. The basic division divides hand and chalice blenders (standing) - they differ, among others operating method, engine power and size.
The cup blenders consist of a stable base, attached to a set of capacious cup (usually glass) and a matching lid. The cup has a handle, and at the bottom - a sharp knife, with which we have no contact when grinding products, which increases the safety of use. Decent models are characterized by robustness and stability, often achieved thanks to additional suction cups securing equipment to the ground. Before we start mixing, we need to put selected products in the cup and specify the time of its work. There are many models on the market that vary in technical parameters and shape. The smallest cup blenders have containers of similar size to the size of the cup. The largest ones are often sold in large sets, e.g. with a coffee grinder or a juicer.
Why choose a cup blender?
The cup blender makes it easy to perform many time-consuming tasks. Its most popular application is mixing soups into smooth creams and obtaining a smooth, velvety texture of homemade sauces. Equally often, standing blenders are used to prepare fruit and vegetable smoothies and cocktails. Professional equipment allows for thorough grinding and mixing of raw vegetables, nuts, herbs, and other loose products. Potato or vegetable puree? Minced meat in a few minutes? Uniform, fluffy cake mass? Cup blenders allow you to get any of these things, and some models even allow you to crush ice. As you can see, these multi-tasking machines are full-time kitchen assistants.
Among the undeniable advantages of cup blenders are multifunctionality, the possibility of different modes of operation and the option of mixing in a sealed container. In addition, there are designer devices on the market that, in addition to being extremely useful, can decorate any kitchen in an original way. The great advantage of cup blenders is that they work independently and at higher power. Thanks to this, there are no problems to crush hard nuts in them or just crush ice.
Of course, it should be remembered that the presence of a closed container is associated with a limited capacity of the blender. The device also takes up more space than the manual version, but you can still store them in the kitchen cabinet. Understandably, the multitasking of equipment is paid for at a slightly higher price. Among the possible shortcomings, it is also worth mentioning the noisy operation and difficult cleaning of the device, which can take more time than in the case of hand blenders. These minor inconveniences idHowever, they are forgotten in combination with the whole range of functions offered by cup blenders. In addition, better models are refined to such an extent that both the problem of longer washing and loud operation is completely eliminated in their case.
To sum up - the cup blender is the perfect solution for a spacious kitchen. Multitasking, the possibility of connecting additional starters (including grinders) and independent operation are amenities worth the higher price. A decent blender will serve the owner for many years and, above all, will enrich the daily menu with a whole range of interesting and healthy dishes.
The most important parameters of cup blenders
1. The capacity of the goblet - with a large goblet you will be able to prepare more portions at the same time - this is especially valuable with a large number of household members or guests.
2. Device dimensions and power supply length - important parameters especially when the equipment is to be permanently exposed on the counter. It is recommended to choose models with a compact, ergonomic shape. If you cook only for yourself or for two people, and there is not enough free space in your kitchen, put on a small cup blender.
3. Stability of the structure - additional legs or suction cups protect the device against uncontrolled movement on the countertop. Excessive shaking or even tipping over the equipment should absolutely not take place.
4. Material and quality of workmanship - make sure that the individual elements of the structure are not only tight, but also perfectly matched. The cup can be glass, plastic or acrylic. Plastic has the advantage that it is not allowed to break, but tempered glass is considered the most solid and durable solution. Importantly, the glass jug will be clearly more stable and easier to wash. The knife should be made of good quality stainless steel. Of course, the aesthetics of the device itself is also important - since the blender is to decorate the kitchen, it should match the rest of the equipment.
5. Power - the most important parameter when choosing the perfect blender. High power allows for longer operation without interruption. The weakest cup blenders have a power of 100 W, and the most advanced - up to 1500 W. The fork is therefore quite large, with the most models having a power between 400 and 750 W. Of course, the price of the equipment increases with power, but we recommend investing in top shelf devices. Higher power means better durability and the ability to handle demanding products.
4. Revolutions per minute - that is, the speed at which the blade moves. It is this parameter that determines how quickly the blender will cope with mixing products. The maximum value for cup blenders oscillates around 19,000 revolutions per minute, although there are even faster equipment. Choose models with the option of speed control. A scale of several or several stages allows you to better adapt the speed of the blender to specific products or individual needs. Also be interested in the function of smooth speed regulation (using the + and - buttons) and the turbo function (immediate switching to the highest speed).
5. Control method - you can choose from blenders with manual knobs / buttons and with electronic displays. Bet on the option that is more intuitive for you. Comfort of use above all!
6. Easy to clean - washing the blender should not cause any unnecessary problems. The container and any tips should be easy to disassemble so that you can quickly wash separate parts under running water or in the dishwasher.
7. Noise level - a blender, whose operation can be heard at the other end of the apartment, can be a bit bothersome to use. The dream equipment should work quietly and not disturb the peace of the rest of the household. When choosing the perfect cup blender, pay attention to the level of noise emitted in decibels. This time, look for devices with as few dBs as possible.
Additional tips and accessories for cup blenders
Even the cheapest blender has a basic mixing tip. If you like culinary experiments and need more functions, be sure to choose models that can be extended with additional accessories. Here are three add-ons that are really worth getting into:
1. Whipping attachment - Instead of whipping the foam by hand, use your blender. The special tip will help in whipping cream and proteins, and also thoroughly mix the light dough.
2. Crusher - put a part with the motor and knives suitable for shredding hard products (chocolate, beets and even ice) in a properly adapted jug.
3. Milk frothing attachment - a must for coffee lovers. Thanks to heryou will make a real latte!
What is the price of a good cup blender?
As with household appliances, "expensive" does not always mean "best". When buying a cup blender, first of all pay attention to the parameters and reputation of the manufacturer, and only then the price. However, don't go from extreme to extreme - excessive savings never pay off. You just have to pay more for high power, solid construction and impeccable workmanship. You can get a standing blender for even PLN 100, but considering that it won't last you long, it's better to invest a larger amount in such equipment right away. A good cup blender costs at least several hundred zlotys, and for the most professional and extended models you have to pay up to one and a half thousand. Which blenders are particularly worth attention?
Until recently, Greenis was a company known mainly for the production of slow-speed juicers. However, the brand met the client's needs and released a perfect, extremely quiet blender - Greenis FGR-8800. The brushless motor eliminates annoying noise, and good performance (1000 W power, 15,000 rpm) makes it possible to grind the hardest products, such as nuts. In addition, the blender is made of safe materials that eliminate the chemical substances contained in food - the cup was made of BPA-Free tritan. The handy device has been equipped with a modern LCD screen and several useful functions, e.g. blockade of operation with the cover removed or the pulse function.
Another option worth recommending are Vitamix multi-task blenders. They can not only mix products into a smooth slurry, but also crush hard food and chop finely. Multifunctional devices perform 50 different activities related to preparing various meals. The fastest Vitamix blenders work at 27,000. rotations per minute. The speed regulation function and high power of the devices (up to 1200 W) allow for trouble-free preparation of demanding dishes. Also noteworthy are component attachments, thanks to which we can, among others prepare homemade ice cream. Not without significance, Vitamix blenders cut products so that they remain full-fledged and that we can eat them in the most digestible form. Even seeds, peels and peels of fruit and vegetables are powdered.
We hope that with the newly acquired knowledge, choosing the perfect cup blender will be child's play for you!
O tym, że blendery kielichowe są bardzo praktyczne w codziennym użytkowaniu nie trzeba nikogo dłużej przekonywać. Wystarczy przygotowane wcześniej produkty wrzucić do wnętrza kielicha, by już za chwilę móc cieszyć się przygotowanym koktajlem, musem, smoothie, deserem, pastą czy innym wymyślnym daniem na które przyjdzie nam ochota.
Nowoczesna technologia dostępnych obecnie na rynku blenderów wysokoobrotowych o mocy nawet 3,5 KM sprawia, że stalowe ostrza radzą sobie doskonale ze zmieleniem zarówno zboża, orzechów jak i skruszeniem lodu. Rozdrabnianie różnego rodzaju owoców i warzyw wraz ze skórką i nasionami przy użyciu blendera nie stanowi żadnego problemu. Opcjonalnie kielich w który jest zaopatrzony blender może posiadać aż 2,6 l pojemności. Dla osób preferujących gorące posiłki istotną informacją jest możliwość nabycia blendera z termicznym kielichem, dzięki któremu możemy przygotować gorącą zupę krem nawet w pięć minut. Kielich przez dłuższy czas utrzyma temperaturę zupy, przy czym jego zewnętrzne ścianki pozostaną zimne tak jak w klasycznym termosie.
Przy wyborze blendera kielichowego należy zwrócić uwagę na poziom hałasu i wibracji silnika. Godnym polecenia jest blender wyposażony w silnik indukcyjny bezszczotkowy, który jest niezwykle cichy i energooszczędny. W codziennym użytkowaniu to cecha naprawdę godna naszej uwagi. W trosce o nasze zdrowie blendery kielichowe wykonane są z wysokiej jakości materiałów, takich jak Tritan BPA Free oraz bezpiecznej stali nierdzewnej, która nie przejmuje zapachów ani kolorów.
Blender kielichowy stosunkowo łatwo jest utrzymać w czystości. Wystarczy bowiem nalać około litra wody i włączyć, by móc go przepłukać. W przypadku większych zabrudzeń należy zdemontować ostrza, by możne je umyć pod bieżącą wodą.
Blender kielichowy to niewątpliwie produkt przeznaczony dla wszystkich tych, którzy dbają o zdrowie swoje jak i swoich najbliższych. Niezastąpiony w codziennym dostarczaniu organizmowi składników odżywczych. Domowy sposób na szybkie, zdrowe i pożywne posiłki.
Swoje bogate zastosowanie blendery kielichowe znajdują zarówno w tradycyjnej jak i nowoczesnej kuchni .Niezależnie od stylu panującego w kuchni - staną się jej ozdobą jak i inspiracją dla wszystkich tych, którzy zechcą przygotowywać zdrowe, pełnowartościowe posiłki. Doświadczenie funkcjonalności i praktyczności blendera kielichowego z całą pewnością wpłynie korzystnie na urozmaicenie naszej codziennej diety.