HUROM H-AA Alpha Srebrno-szary
- Dodaj książkę z przepisami
- Rekomendowane dla Ciebie
Hurom HAA ALPHA slow speed juicer
The reliable Hurom HAA slow juicer is the flagship model in the Hurom family, the first to use innovative Alpha SST ™ technology. Hurom Alpha is characterized by sensual design, excellent performance, simple cleaning system and the possibility of preparing ice cream or sorbets. Hurom HAA low speed juicer will meet your expectations!
Innovative Hurom Alpha SST extrusion technology
Hurom Alpha SST - an improved worm shaft, sieve and new wiper system.
The new Alpha system has been completely redesigned from scratch. The new worm roller is even more precise and, in combination with the improved sieve, allows to achieve unprecedented efficiency in vertical juicers . Products are drawn into the chamber with even greater ease, and the obtained juice is extremely clear. New rotary wipers are driven by means of a special rack, which does not come in contact with squeezed products. All Hurom vertical low-speed juicers equipped with this system are perfect for squeezing the hardest products, including greens. In addition, thanks to a special mechanism, the wipers rotate at a very low speed of 17 revolutions per minute . The juice obtained is practically foam-free, which has a positive effect on its freshness and the content of valuable nutrients such as enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
Hurom Alpha SST - a new bowl
The new bowl has a transparent inlet to better control the squeezing process. It is equipped with an innovative and patented control handle for adjusting the size of the pulp outlet and non-spill caps, the juice outlet plug. All new elements make the new system more efficient and even more user-friendly. Hurom Alpha SST means easier work, quick and convenient cleaning and many new possibilities.
Hurom Alpha SST - an innovative adjustable handle
With the help of the Hurom patented control handle, the user can control the size (throughput) of the pulp outlet. This means that it can precisely control the squeezing force inside the bowl depending on the type of ingredients it squeezes. This allows the user to squeeze juice from a variety of products and precisely adapt the texture of the juice to their own tastes.
[How to use the Hurom adjustable handle with different types of products]
Juices squeezed from typical fruits and vegetables
(e.g. apple, pear, grapefruit, orange, lemon, celery, pineapple, tomato, beetroot, kale, spinach, etc.)
Insert the first portion of ingredients with the control handle in the CLOSE position (completely closed), after a while - while squeezing - we will change the position of the handle half open (as shown in the figure above). At this setting, the shifters squeeze the remaining ingredients.
Juices squeezed from fruits and vegetables containing small stones
(e.g. grapes, kiwi, raspberries etc.)
We start the bench press with the lever in positionand CLOSE (completely closed), then - when the bowl is filled with juice - we will change the position of the handle half open (as shown in the figure above).
Soft fruit smoothies and juices containing milk
(e.g. banana, strawberry, blueberries etc.)
We squeeze with the lever in the CLOSE position (fully closed).
Hurom HAA slow juicer. One device - many functions!
Hurom HAA slow juicer - learn its strengths.
- Elegant design: ergonomic design and sensual line - Hurom HAA low speed juicer pleases the eye so you want to see it constantly in the kitchen.
The subtle finish at the bottom increases functionality, making it easier to move the juicer.
- Alpha technology: the worm shaft in the HAA model rotates 43 times per minute imitating the process of manual juicing. The patented low-speed squeezing system ensures fresh juice and the highest nutritional value.
- Juice density control: the HAA low-speed juicer has a handle and two sieves with large and small holes that make it easy to adjust the amount of pulp in the juice to individual needs.
- Efficiency: an innovative worm shaft with a unique design - the Hurom juicer is a leader in juice efficiency and clarity.
- Simplified cleaning system: the juicer allows you to make several different juices one by one. You do not need to wash it each time you change the recipe.
Just pour water into the bowl and turn on the juicer. After complete work, wash each part under running water. The Hurom HAA juicer is an intuitive assembly system that saves time. Silicone brushes rotate independently of the worm shaft, mixing juice and cleaning the bowl.
- Quality: The Hurom low speed juicer is BPA-Free. The body is made of impact-resistant ABS materials, thanks to which the Hurom HAA juicer is very durable.
The sieve and the worm shaft are made of ULTEM - a material with eight times higher resistance and durability compared to traditional materials.
- Versatility: the Hurom HAA low-speed juicer effortlessly squeezes juices from fruits, leafy and leafy vegetables, nuts, beans and other products enabling the creation of nutritious juices, dairy drinks, tofu, etc. The HAA model has the unique ability to prepare ice cream.
- Safety: the Hurom HAA juicer is equipped with safety sensors that prevent the juicer from turning on if it is not properly assembled. The built-in cooling system and integrated ventilation holes ensure that the HAA juicer does not overheat, which makes it virtually trouble-free. The Hurom HAA juicer is designed with particular care when it comes to safety in contact with small children - the width of the opening in the batch chamber is constructed so as to prevent the insertion of children's hands in it.
- Quiet operation: the Hurom HAA low speed juicer is equipped with a professional 150 W brushless AC motor with high torque (compared to standard brush motors of the same or higher power), thanks to which it squeezes juice out of hard products, unlike for juicers or blenders.
Why a HUROM juicer?
- Hurom is No. 1 on the global market for slow-speed juicers (source: Euromonitor International Limited - retail volume in 2014)
- Cold pressing gives better juice taste and quality without delamination
- Hurom has sold over 6 million juices since 2010
- Advanced and patented technology
- The Hurom juicer is currently the most efficient device in its class.
- Possibility to prepare nut milk, ice cream, sorbets and smoothies
- The Hurom juicer is equipped with a very quiet motor
- Safety - the Hurom juicer does not have blades or childproofing
- Korean production from the highest quality components
- Juicer forHurom juices use up to 80% less energy than a standard 750-watt juicer
- Super fast and easy to clean
- The Hurom HAA juicer is available in 5 unique colors.
- 10 years warranty for the engine and 2 years for parts *
Hurom Alpha HAA slow juicer - Contents of the box
General technical data
|Engine speed||45 rpm|
|Rotational speed of the basket||17 rpm|
|Bowl||500 ml BPA Free|
|Tension||220 - 240V|
|Engine power||150 watts|
|Standard working time||up to 30 minutes of continuous operation|
|Certifications||CE / C-Tick|
|dimensions||410 x 210 x 175 mm|
|Warranty||10 years for engine / 2 years for parts (10 years after product registration) *|
- Hard fruits and vegetables
- Soft fruit and vegetables
- Wheat grass
- Sorbets and ice cream
- Peanut butter
- Nut and seed milk
- Adjusting the juice density
- reverse gear
- automatic cleaning
- regulating the amount of pulp
- Drip block
- Locking on incorrect attachment
- Non-slip feet
- Overheat protection
- Pre-operation lock without lid
- Safety switch
- Security lock
Czym niższa prędkość obrotowa wyciskarki tym lepsza jakość uzyskanego soku.
- Sieve for clear juices
- Thick juice sieve
- Grinder and ice cream
- Control handle for juice density
- Non-spill cork
- Tofu container
- Accessory rack
- Recipe book
- Instant washing
- Control handle for adjusting the squeezing pressure
- Water flush function
- Additional appetizer every citrus
- The highest juice yield and quality on the market
- 10 years warranty on engine and parts